Half a white onion
1 Clove of garlic
Half a tin of chopped tomatoes
Tomato Puree / Tomato Ketchup
1 Tin of Tuna
1 tbsp Mixed dried herbs
200g Fusilli Pasta
- First bring a pan of water up to the boil with a good pinch of salt in, then add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime smash the garlic and finely chop and finely dice the onion, sweat these down in a pan then add the tinned tomatoes and dried herbs.
- Bring up to the boil then add in the cream cheese and then the tuna.
- Once you have cooked the pasta drain and mix with the tomatoes then transfer to an ovenproof dish and grate the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 180 C for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.